What's the next BIG idea for your business?
Don't waste time trying to predict it -- Create it.
You can wait for a great idea to strike - Or you can do what most successful entrepreneurs do - Effectuate.
Haven't heard of effectuation yet? Your competitors have. With our help you can bring entrepreneurial thinking into your organization and create new opportunities and find new markets with the resources you already have.
Using Design Thinking? Lean Start up? Business Model Canvas? Effectuation is compatible with all of these or can be used on its own. Most of our clients have tried one if not all of these methods. Where they tend to come up short is on actually getting customers for their ideas. This is where effectuation excels.
Curious? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or scroll down to learn more....
Industries benefitting from our expertise:
- High tech
- Non profits
- Consumer Packaged Goods
Our innovation workshops will show you how to:
See your immediate best opportunities and new markets
Identify and collaborate with strategic stakeholders
Take action by testing your ideas in market "real time"
Assets to action™ model
- A practical tool for applying effectual principles.
- Start by identifying the assets you already have on hand.
- Through a series of steps you convert these assets into actionable opportunities.
- Central to this model is the concept that decisions are made and actions taken based on actual commitments from parties involved, not advice, feedback, or assumptions.
Within hours, you'll have more than just ideas for innovations. You'll have specific action steps, tools, and strategies for making these ideas happen.
That's why we're called by:
- Research & Development Teams
- New Product Groups
- Technology Teams
- Strategic Planners
- Cross Functional Teams with Innovation Responsibilities
Don't waste time trying to predict the next big thing.
Why spend money on ideas that look good in research, or on business model canvas, but flop in the market?
call Two Sparks.
We'll help you create the opportunities that will make your organization - and you - successful.